Individual Clients

“I want to move to Canada but I don’t know if I meet the requirements.”

“I know the program I want, but I’m not sure I have the necessary documents.”

“I want to prepare the necessary documents by myself and keep costs as low as possible.”

We know your feeling and concern. Our experienced consultant will assist you to meet your needs.
Acquisition of Temporary Resident Visa or eTA is required for travel to Canada. If you would like to apply an eTA, please complete the application here.

Our application form differs depending on whether you want to immigrate or for a short-term program. Please select the proper form from the following. We will contact you within a week upon the receipt of your form. We can then set up the initial consultation.

We also have a review-only service for those who want to prepare the documents by themselves to reduce costs. If you would like, please apply using the quote request form below. We will provide you the fee estimate for your program within a week.

Immigrate to Canada


  • Express Entry (Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skilled Worker Class, Federal Skilled Trades Class)
  • Provincial Nominee Program except for Quebec
  • Family Class (married or common-law couple / parents and grandparents)
  • Investor Entrepreneur Class
  • PR card renewal / Canadian Citizenship / Citizenship certificate

Temporary Permits/Visas

  • Business Visitor Permit  / Temporary Resident Visa / Visitor Record
  • Study Permit / Post-Graduated Work Permit / Spousal Open Work Permit
  • LMIA based Work Permit (WP) / LMIA based PR program
  • Working Holiday Open Work Permit / Young Professionals Work Permit
  • Restoration of status / Changing conditions or extension application
  • Replacement and amendment of status / Access to Information request

Scouting Service

For those who wish to obtain permanent residence in Canada but do not know if there is a program that suits them, this is the perfect service. An experienced immigration consultant will assess your qualification after receiving your entry form and English resume.
In the primary report, we will introduce a program you may be qualified for and the possible options to immigrate to Canada. We can discuss further at the initial consultation either via Skype or email. Upon the mutual agreement, you will sign on the retainer agreement.
Regardless of whether there is a corresponding program for you or not, we will provide some tips on your resume at no charge.

Review Service

This is great if you are willing to prepare all the necessary documents by yourself as you can save a lot of money.
This service is available for any program (Immigration, Work Permit, Study Permit, Temporary Resident Visa, PR Card renewal, etc.).

One of the difficult parts is to find the latest forms for appropriate programs. We will send the most updated appropriate form and a list of required documents to those who apply. After you prepare the forms and documents, we will review them to make sure if they are ready to submit. You are responsible to submit the application on your own and pay the government filing fees.

Please note that there will be no follow-up on your application after the submission. Should you require us to represent you to follow up with your application until the decision is made, you may choose our full service.